Founded in 2011, LEDAMARK’s roots began focused on furnishing and installing RICE NESHAP compliance equipment for diesel power generation. As we expanded our core strength has always been Technical Construction Management. Not only do we install equipment, but have engineered, designed and developed complete project specifications for municipalities and the federal government making us a turnkey solution for your project needs.
LEDAMARK offers construction services for a wide variety of projects including mechanical pump and equipment removal, repair services, and reinstallation of equipment . LEDAMARK offers purchase and installation services for security cages, security cabinets, and pallet rack systems.
* Turn-key operations
* Demolition and “green” disposal of existing equipment
* Installation of new silencer/catalyst housing, monitoring equipment, CCV
* Compliance testing and reporting both initial and on-going
* Pre-test, engineering design and specifications
* Ability to conceptualize complex processes
* Local economy support by subcontracting, buying locally, and giving back